Part #: S781XTKZ
781XT AccuBore Electronic Bore Gage Sets #S781XTKZ
S781XTKZ AccuBore Electronic 3-point Bore Gage Sets: 4-6"/100-150mm/strong>
AccuBore® is a high-quality, trigger-activated, three-point contact bore gaging system with extended range. Its convenient single-hand operation provides speed and control. Simply squeeze the trigger, insert the gage into the bore and release the trigger for an instant reading from the large, easy-to-read digital display. The S781XTKZ Accubore Bore Gage has easy to use electronics and great RS-232 output.
What makes AccuBore® superior to other gages are features like the mechanically-driven parallel anvils which extend simultaneously, establishing a more true alignment to the axis of the bore. This provides consistent pressure, resulting in more accurate readings than models with spring-driven contacts which are subject to pressure variations.
Speed and convenience are further enhanced by the repositionable AccuBore® indicator, which may be swiveled and rotated for left, right hand or even vertical viewing. The S781XTKZ also features a set of "go/no go" lights above the readout display that quickly indicate whether a bore measurement is within a preset tolerance window.
- Single-hand operation with right- and left-hand viewing flexibility
- Large, easy-to-read display
- Enhanced wear life with carbide-faced contacts – available from 1/2" to 8"
- Convenient "Go/No Go" tolerance indicator lights
- True alignment with mechanically-driven parallel anvils
- Resolution .00005" (0.001mm)
- Accuracy of up to .00015" (.004mm)
- Push button inch/metric conversion
- Preset and preset recall
- Hold, max/min and zeroing capabilities
- Blind bore measurement is standard from .50" (12.7mm) and above.
- Specialized heads available for thread, groove and other non-standard measurements on request
- Output capability for Statistical Process Control (SPC) analysis via devices such as the Starrett 772 Collector or 761 Multiplexer, or download of data directly to a PC by an RS232 connection (Direct to PC cable available on request.)