Part #: 78XTZ-9
78XT Bore Gage # 78XTZ-9
78XTZ-9 Bore Micrometer/Bore Gage: 8.00-9.00"
The 78XTZ-9 Bore Gage Kit includes a 9.00" setting ring.
The 78XT Series Internal Micrometers feature extended travel, reducing the need to exchange anvils. The ground contact points seat the internal micrometer faster and more accurately than the spherical contacts found in other gages. These rugged and accurate internal micrometers are available individually or in economical sets from .040-12" (1-300mm).
- Wide measurement range without changing anvils
- Resolution from .0001" (0.0025mm) on the 2-point contact tools ranging up to 1/4" (6mm) and .00025" (0.005mm) on the 3-point contact tools ranging from 1/4"-12" (6mm - 300mm)
- Tungsten carbide measuring faces on all 3-point heads above 1/2" (12.5mm)
- Ratchet stop ensures consistent measurements
- Self-centering contacts for true readings
- Blind bore measuring capability above 1/2" (12.5mm) diameter
- Extensions available up to 6" (150mm) for deep hole measuring
- Setting rings included
- Depth stop/collar also available for .080"- .250" (1-6mm) range
- Each micrometer bore gage is furnished in a case, complete with setting ring, contacts, wrenches, and instructions.
If you have any questions on the 78XTZ-9 Starrett Bore Gage, please contact our inside sales department either by phone, live chat, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.