Part #: 84MZ-181-5J
84M Dial Bore Gage # 84MZ-181-5J
These bore gages allow for bore measurements beyond the size range of our 82 Series.
They are comparison gages and should be set with a master ring gage, gage blocks with parallel jaws, outside micrometers or vernier calipers. Ring gages are available by request, quoted by application. Good practice is to set the gage to zero, as near to the desired dimension as possible. Gages are well balanced and easy to use.
- Can be easily held to inspect bores and hole sizes without removing the workpiece
- An adjustable range screw and two centralizing plungers provide accurate, three-point contact for tool alignment in larger bores
- All contacts and centralized plungers are of hardened tool steel for wear and spring-loaded for sensitivity.
- The housing and knurled handle are aluminum for light weight and good balance.
- Dial indicators have jewel bearings for sensitivity.
- Bore depths are also available up to 12" (300mm) in 1" (25mm) increments on special order.
- Also available with carbide contacts or electronic indicators with output capability on special order
- Furnished in finished wood case