Part #: 120MB-300
Dial Caliper with Long Nib Jaws - Metric
120MB-300 Dial Caliper with Long Nib Jaws: 0-300
The 120MB-300 dial caliper has graduations of .02mm.
This tool is a direct reading caliper with 3" (75mm) long jaws, ideal for heavy duty use and for gaining access to more measuring area than with conventional calipers. Strong inside and outside nibs measuring from zero for outside measuring and from .300" or 8mm for inside measuring. The Starrett 120 Series Dial Calipers are the only American made dial calipers. These calipers are used by mechanics and toolmakers everywhere. Features include direct reading, ease-of-handling, reliability and accuracy making these one of the handiest measuring tools available.
- Only American Made Dial Caliper
- Direct reading, reliable and accurate
- Sharp, clear dial graduations
- Sharp, black graduations on the satin finished bar
- Knife-edge contacts for both inside and outside measurements
- One hand use with the thumb-operated, fine adjustment roll
- Lock screw for dial bezel and Lock screw for holding sliding jaw in position
- Hardened stainless steel bar, measuring surfaces, rack, gears and depth rod
- Positive, split-gear anti-backlash control
- Strong inside and outside nibs