Part #: 120M-225
Dial Caliper # 120M-225
120M-225 Dial Caliper: 0-225mm
The 120M-225 has graduations of .02mm
The Only American Made Dial Caliper... This is one of the handiest measuring tools available, used by mechanics and toolmakers everywhere. It is direct reading, reliable and accurate.
- Sharp, clear dial graduations of .001" or 0.02mm – .100" or 2mm in one revolution
- Sharp, black graduations on the satin finished bar, every .100" or 1mm
- Choice of black, red, or white inch dials; millimeter dials are yellow
- One hand use with the thumb-operated, fine adjustment roll
- Lock screw for dial bezel and for holding the sliding jaw in position
- 6" (150mm) and 9" (225mm) models have a covered rack depth rod. Detachable depth rod available for 12" (300mm) model
- Parallel lines can be scribed on a workpiece by setting the caliper jaw to the required dimensions, locking the movable jaw with the lock screw and then using the front edge of the fixed jaw as the scribing surface.
Accuracy and Long-Life Features:
- Long-wearing carbide faces on outside contacts on model 120AX-6 and 120MX-150 only
- Hardened stainless steel bar, measuring surfaces, rack, gears and depth rod
- Positive, split-gear anti-backlash control
- Rack teeth point down to make it easy to shed foreign matter and thereby keep the area clean.
The 120M-225 has knife-edge contacts for both inside and outside measurements.