Part #: 799A-6/150
Electronic Calipers - Series 799A
799A-6/150 Electronic Caliper: 0-6"/150mm
The linear accuracy of the 799A-6/150 meets DIN862 Specifications.
Starrett's 799 Series Electronic Calipers are light, comfortable, easy-to-use, and constructed with features that have made Starrett slide calipers the machinist's first choice for many years. The 799 offers a slim, streamlined profile, a large, clear, easy-to-read LCD display, long battery life, and function buttons for zero and inch/mm. 799 calipers are available in 0-6", 0-8", and 0-12" sizes and the newly available Extended Range 24" and 40". All sizes furnished in a fitted, protective case.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Inch/millimeter conversion reads .0005" or 0.01mm
- Easy access to the single, long-life battery
- Last measuring position retained when shut off
- Hardened stainless steel body for long life
- Fine adjustment thumb wheel
- Lock screw to hold the slide in position
- Resolution is .0005" (0.01mm)
- Zero at any position
- Large easy-to-read LCD, .32" high characters
- Automatic shut-off after 5 minutes of nonuse
- Integrated depth rod
The 799A-6/150 electronic caliper has a jaw length of 1.5".