Part #: 52-008-777
Carbide Faced Dial Caliper - Inch
Lowest Price Guaranteed
52-008-777 Carbide Dial Caliper: 0-6"
Fowler's 52-008-777 carbide caliper features carbide jaw inserts that offer unprecedented durability and long wear.
- Top and bottom jaws have solid carbide inserts for extra long wear and durability.
- Dial hand completes one revolution per each .100".
- Self-contained movement eliminates gear misalignment.
- Exclusive dual pinion drive mechanism reduces wear on rack and pinion.
- Beam graduated in .10" increments.
- Thumbroll for rapid setting.
- Hardened stainless steel throughout with measuring faces precision ground and microlapped for exceptional accuracy.
- Knurled lock assures precise settings.
- Accuracy: .001" per 6"
- Adjustable dial reads directly to .001".
- Scale surface is satin chrome finished to prevent glare.
- Four-way jaw for outside, inside, depth and step measurements.
- Includes fitted case.
The Fowler 52-008-777 Carbide Dial Caliper is a Fowler Best Seller.