Part #: 54-110-312
Ultra-Lite Mark III Electronic Calipers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
54-110-312 Fowler/Sylvac Ultra-Light Mark III Electronic Caliper: 0-12"/300mm.
The Fowler/Sylvac 54-110-312 has the following specifications:
- Accuracy is .0012”/.030mm
- Repeatability of .0008”/.020mm
- Weight is 2.4 lbs.
Fowler/Sylvac's lightweight heavy-duty electronic digital calipers include sizes up to 120"/3000mm and resolution of .0005"(.01mm). This has been achieved by designing a well-balanced instrument utilizing state-of-the-art material technology. Functional parts are made of the latest wear-resistant materials. Hollow section aluminum beam reinforced by two stainless steel guides. This system assures perfect guidance and protects the beam against shocks.
The Fowler/Sylvac 54-110-312 Ultra-Lite Mark III Electronic Caliper comes with a 5-year warranty.
Constant measuring pressure control ensures constant measuring force and parallel pressure on jaws. It's important with large calipers, since measuring pressure plays an important part when checking large diameters on bores.
These Calipers offer many advantages over conventional calipers: Lightness improves measuring results. Measuring pressure control for improved repeatability. All work contact faces are titanium-coated on hardened steel or are solid carbide. Fixed left jaw increases rigidity.
- Internal and external measurements with two presets.
- Min/Max functions.
- Hold feature freezes display for later viewing.
- Incremental floating zero.
- Large, high-contrast LCD display indicates in/mm, hold and zero functions.
- New low drain, high efficiency lithium wafer battery— 4500 hrs. of continuous on-time.
- Direct inch/metric conversion.
- Direct RS232C output connects tool to any computer or printer without an interface.
- Special application accessories available.
- Includes fitted wooden case.
- Extended measuring range available call the Fowler Technical Dept. for more information.
- External Jaws: Length: 6"(150mm); thickness: .4" (10mm); material: titanium coated stainless steel.
- Internal Pins: Length: .71" (18mm) diameter: .2" (5mm); material = tungsten carbide.
- Measuring Speed: 60"/1.5m per second
Below are the available Fowler/Sylvac Ultra-Lite Mark III Electronic Calipers:
- 54-110-312 Ultra-Lite Mark III Electronic Caliper: 0-12”/300mm
- 54-110-324 Ultra-Lite Mark III Electronic Caliper: 0-24”/600mm
- 54-110-340 Ultra-Lite Mark III Electronic Caliper: 0-40”/1000mm
- 54-110-360 Ultra-Lite Mark III Electronic Caliper: 0-60”/1500mm
- 54-110-380 Ultra-Lite Mark III Electronic Caliper: 0-80”/2000mm