Part #: 2127
90-127 Degree Dial Chamfer Gage # 2127
Lowest Price Guaranteed
2127 Barcor 90-127 Degree Chamfer Gage: 1-2"
The Barcor 2127 Chamfer Gage has the following specifications:
- Range: 1-2"
- Angular Range: 90-127 Degrees
- Graduations: .001"
- Accuracy: +/- .002"
Barcor has been manufacturing chamfer gages for almost 50 years and have been known for having the best quality chamfer gages in the industry. The chamfer gage is a specific type of precision measurement tool that is designed specifically to measure the the top(major) diameter of a chamfer, countersink or tapered hole. Chamfer gages are simple to use. A user would insert the spring-loaded gaging plunger into the chamfer or countersink, apply pressure, and the diameter of the chamfer is displayed on the dial.
The great part about Barcor chamfer gages is that there is no setting master required. There is a "set to" number stamped on the back of each chamfer gage. The user just need to press the base of the chamfer gage up against any flat surface and make sure the needle is pointing to the "set to" number that is on the back of the dial. If the gage is slightly off, the user can easily rotate the bezel of the gage until the needle is pointing to the "set to" number and then the chamfer gage is ready to use.
- Measures top (major) diameter of chamfers
- No setting master required
- Gaging plunger is conically ground and spring loaded
- Available in two angular ranges: 0-90 & 90-127
- Made in the USA
- Angles greater than 127 degrees available upon request
- Solid carbide gaging plunger with Lifetime Warranty
- Setting masters (not required)
- Certification to NIST available upon request
- Electronic version with SPC output
The Barcor 2127 is one of the last chamfer gages that is actually "Made in the USA" and the quality of this gage speaks for itself. Over the past fifty years, Barcor has gained a great reputation in this industry for their quality measuring instruments. When thinking chamfer gages, think Barcor!
Barcor 90-127 Degree Chamfer Gages - Inch:
- 0127 90-127 Degree Chamfer Gage: 0-.375”
- 5127 90-127 Degree Chamfer Gage: 0-.500”
- 1127 90-127 Degree Chamfer Gage: 0-1”
- 2127 90-127 Degree Chamfer Gage: 1-2”
- 3127 90-127 Degree Chamfer Gage: 2-3”
- 4127 90-127 Degree Chamfer Gage: 3-4”
- 55127 90-127 Degree Chamfer Gage: 4-5”
- 6127 90-127 Degree Chamfer Gage: 5-6”
Barcor 0-90 Degree Chamfer Gages - Inch:
- 0090 0-90 Degree Chamfer Gage: 0-.375”
- 5090 0-90 Degree Chamfer Gage: 0-.500”
- 1090 0-90 Degree Chamfer Gage: 0-1”
- 2090 0-90 Degree Chamfer Gage: 1-2”
- 3090 0-90 Degree Chamfer Gage: 2-3”
- 4090 0-90 Degree Chamfer Gage: 3-4”
- 5590 0-90 Degree Chamfer Gage: 4-5”
- 6090 0-90 Degree Chamfer Gage: 5-6”
If you have a specific question about the Barcor 2127 Chamfer Gage, please contact our inside sales department and we would be happy to assist you.