Part #: 448MEZ-6
Vernier Depth Gages - Inch/Metric
448MEZ-6 Starrett Vernier Depth Gage: 0-6"/150mm
The Starrett 448MEZ-6 depth gage has the following specifications:
- Range: 0-6"/150mm
- Graduations: .001"/.02mm
- Base Size: 2.75" x .250"
- Blades Furnished: One (6"/150mm)
These are easy-to-use, very accurate depth gages. They are designed for measuring the depths of holes, slots, and recesses and for inspecting jig, fixtures and die work. They are also ideal for measuring from a plane surface to toolmakers' buttons for locating center distances. Readings are in .001" and 0.02mm.
- Heads are hardened, ground and lapped.
- Measuring blades are hardened and ground and have accurate and sharp machine divided graduations.
- All English graduations read to .001", with the bar being graduated in .025" increments.
- All metric graduations read to 0.02mm, with the bar being graduated in 0.5mm increments.
- Screw type adjusting nut allows for fine measuring adjustment
- Slide lock nut to hold measurement position
- Vernier plates are adjustable
Starrett 448 and 448ME Vernier Depth Gages:
- 448MEZ-6 Vernier Depth Gage: 0-6"/150mm
- 448MEZ-12 Vernier Depth Gage: 0-12"/300mm (12"/300mm Blade Only)
- 448MEZ-612 Vernier Depth Gage: 0-12"/300mm (6"/150mm and 12"/300mm Blades Included)