Part #: 236
Combination Steel Rule Depth/Angle Gages
236 Starrett Combination Steel Rule Depth and Angle Gage: 0-6"
The Starrett 236 Combination Steel Rule Depth and Angle Gage has the following specifications:
- Range: 0-6"
- Graduations: 32nds, 64ths
- Angle Degrees: 30°, 45°, 60°
This depth gage has an added feature permitting its use as a protractor for measuring angles. It is a simple, handy tool that is a welcome addition to any machinist's toolbox.
- The head is graduated both left and right to 30, 45, and 60 degrees. The rule can be set to any of these angles by swinging the rule until the line on the turret coincides with the desired angle.
- Head is made of hardened steel, ground, and nicely polished – 2-5/8" (66mm) long and 1/8" (3mm) wide
- One side of the base is cut out to permit easier and more accurate readings.
- The center of the head is recessed so that the tool will lay flat to permit more accurate measurements.
- A tempered rule that has been accurately machined divided is smoothly fitted to the head and can be locked in position by a knurled nut.
Starrett 236 & 236H Depth Gages - Combination Steel Rule and Angle Gages: