Part #: 642Z
Top Reading Dial Depth Gages - Inch
642Z Starrett Top Reading Dial Depth Gage: 0-8.6"
The Starrett 642Z top reading dial depth gage has the following specifications:
- Range: 0-8.6"
- Graduations: .001"
- Indicator Range: .200"
- Base Length: 2.5"
This dial depth gage uses the back-plunger indicator to provide an upward-facing dial for easier readout. The operator selects the extension and contact point required, zeros the tool on a master and then reads any deviation of the work directly on the dial.
- Indicator does not have to be repositioned to get the full range available
- Choice of 2-1/2" (60mm) or 4" (100mm) base
- Two contacts and five extensions extend the range to 8.6" or 215mm
- Charts are supplied showing combinations of contacts and extensions required to achieve certain lengths.
Starrett 642 & 642M Top Reading Dial Depth Gages:
- 642Z Top Reading Dial Depth Gage with 2.5" Base: 0-.8.6"
- 642AZ Top Reading Dial Depth Gage with 4.0" Base: 0-.8.6"