Part #: 237M
237M Steel Rule Depth Gages
237M Starrett Steel Rule Depth Gage: 0-150mm
The Starrett 237M Steel Rule Depth Gage has the following specifications:
- Range: 0-150mm
- Graduations: mm, 1/2mm
- Head Length: 66mm
- Head Width: 3mm
These very handy depth gages can be used to quickly obtain measurements in 64th of an inch or 1/2mm by simply adjusting the rule to the required depth.
- The gage consists of a nicely finished, hardened steel head and an accurate, machine divided, tempered steel rule. These rules are either our 610N (6 inch) or our 635N (150mm) models.
- Gage can be smoothly adjusted to the required measurement and then locked into position by a knurled nut
- Base is cut out on one side, adjacent to the rule, permitting easier readings and more accurate measurements
- 6" hook rule (236HC, EDP 51077) also available, permitting easier readings from the edge of a workpiece to the edges of slots, shoulders, etc. Graduated in 32nds, 64ths
Starrett 237, 237M Steel Rule Depth Gages:
- 237 Steel Rule Depth Gage: 0-6"
- 237M Steel Rule Depth Gage: 0-150mm