Part #: 900-398canquote
Digital Macro Vickers Hardness Tester w/ Printer # 900-398
Manufacturer: Phase II
Range/Size: See specs below
Graduations: See specs below
900-398 Digital Macro Vickers Hardness Tester with Built in Printer
The 900-398 Vickers Hardness Tester is engineered to produce a clear indentation and a more precise measurement. By means of a load cell, closed circuit system for control, the CPU controls testing force to load/dwell/unload, allowing for the highest degree of accuracy. The large LCD on the 900-398 shows the measuring methods, the testing force, the indentation length, hardness value, the dwell time of the testing force as well as the number of the measurement on its screen.
All information such as diagonal lines length of indentation, hardness values, data statistics and hardness conversions can be displayed on the LCD. The tester can be adapted with a ccd camera for operation and data control via pc.
Our advanced line of Macro Vickers hardness testers are state-of-the-art, precise testing systems suitable for hardness analysis of metallic specimens in metallography laboratories or production environments.
The Phase II macro-vickers hardness testers are versatile and user-friendly systems.
Designed for the accurate hardness testing of small precision parts, thin materials, case hardened layers and all sorts of steel components. The Phase II 900-398 is our macro-vickers hardness tester, covering the load range from 1kg to 50kg, with digital technology. Conforming to ASTM E-384/92 vickers hardness testers standards, the 900-398 digital vickers hardness tester will offer unmatched repeatability. A perfect rugged performer suited for any environment, the Phase II vickers hardness testers are offered with a 5 year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Test Forces: 9.807, 19.61, 24.52, 29.42, 49.03, 98.07, 196.1, 249.2, 490.3 N
- Test Forces: 1, 2, 2.5, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 50 kgf
- Carriage Control: Automatic (Load/Dwell/Unload)
- Amplification of the Microscope: 100x, 200x
- Dwell Time of the Test Force: (0-60)s
- Minimum Graduation Value of the Testing Drum Wheel: 0.125um
- Testing Field: 1HV-2967HV
- Output: Built-in Mini Printer RS-232
- Max. height of the specimen: 170 mm
- Maximum width of the specimen: 130mm
- Objective: 10x. 20x. 40x (selectable)
- Light source: Cold light source
- Power Supply : 110V/220V,60/50Hz
- Dimension: 535 x 225 x 580mm
- Weight: 60kg
- Large test table
- "V" Shape test table
- 10X Digital Micro Lens
- Adjustable Screw
- Vicker Hardness Block
- RS232 Interface
The 900-398 comes with a 5-Year warranty and is NIST traceable.
If you have any questions on the Phase II 900-398 or want to know if this machine will work for a specific application, please call, live chat us, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.