Part #: 900-366canquote
Digital Rockwell Hardness Tester Tallboy # 900-366
Manufacturer: Phase II
Range/Size: See specs below
Graduations: See specs below
900-366 Digital Rockwell Hardness Tester Tallboy
The 900-366 digital rockwell hardness tester with fully automated load/unload procedures affords highly sensitive and accurate readings. This hardness tester has a micro computer controlled with USB output to built-in mini printer or PC. The 900-366 digital rockwell hardness tester offers programmable scale conversions, dwell times, statistical capabilities and test counter. This hardness tester is capable of testing in all of the regular Rockwell scales.
The 900-366 has automatic conversions to HRN, HRT, HB, HV, HLD, and σb .
- Easily obtain Average, Min/Max, S, R
- Menu selectable system
- Upper/Lower Limit Settings
- Memory of 500 test results
- Curved Surface Auto Correction.
- Minor Load: 10 Kgf
- Major Load: 60 Kgf, 100 Kgf, 150 KGF
- Test Force Application: Dead Weight
- Test Force Control: Motorized
- Results Display: Hi Def LCD Digital Readout
- Resolution: 0.1HR
- Memory/Output: 500 Tests/USB
- Vertical Capacity: 16.5"
- Throat Depth: 6.50"
- Height: 28.34"
- Width: 7.87"
- Depth: 21.60"
- C-scale Diamond Indenter
- 1/16" Ball Indenter
- Built-in Mini Printer
- Test Table 5.87" (150mm)
- Flat Anvil 2.5" (63mm)
- Std. Vee Anvil
- Accessory Case
- Dust Cover
- 3 piece-HRC test blocks
- 1 piece-HRB test block
- 1 piece-HRA test block
The 900-366 digital Rockwell hardness tester comes complete with everything needed to test in the following Rockwell Scales: A, B, C, D, F, G. Other Rockwell Scales can be achieved with optional indenters.
Key Performance Parameters:
- Preload: 98.1N (10kgf)
- Total test force: 588.4N(60kgf), 980.7N(100kgf), 1471N(150kgf)
- Scales: HRA, HRB, HRC, HRD, HRE, HRF, HRG, HRH, HRK, HRL, HRM, HRP, HRR, HRS, HRV
- Conversions: The 900-366 digital Rockwell hardness tester can convert the measured Rockwell hardness value to other scales or even tensile strength.
- Load cycle: 3-8s
- Load dwell duration: 2-50s
- Resolution: 0.1HR
- Display: High definition backlight LCD
- Operation: Menu selectable, Membrane keypad
- Auxiliary functions: Upper/lower limits setting& alarming
- Data statistics: Avg., Max., Min., S, R,
- Scale conversion: HV, HB, σb, etc.
- Curved surface Auto Correction
- Data output: Print out, or output to PC through USB port
- Memory: Max 500 items of test results stored automatically
- Testing Capacity: Vertical: 7.87" Throat Depth: 6.50"
- Dimensions: Height: 28.34" Width:7.87" Depth: 21.60" (550mm x 200mm x 720mm)
- Power supply: single phase, AC, 110V, 50?60Hz, 4A
- Net weight: 220 lbs (100kg)
- Shipping Weight: approx. 300 lbs
The 900-366 comes with a 5-Year warranty and is NIST traceable.
If you have any questions on the Phase II 900-366 or want to know if this machine will work for a specific application, please call, live chat us, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.