Part #: PHT-960
Digital Shore Durometers
Manufacturer: Phase II+
Range/Size: See specifications below
Model No. PHT-960 Shore A Durometer
Shore A scale is for testing the following materials:
- Rubber: Soft vulcanized (ie tyre), natural nitrile
- Elastomeretric materials (rubber & rubber like): GR-S, GR-1, neopene, thiokol, flexible polyacrylic esters neoprene, thiokol, flexible polyacrilic esters.
- Other: Wax, felt, leather etc. (materials that normally yield under fingernail pressure, such as the heel on your shoe).
- Measuring range: 0-1000HSA (0-100 HSD)
- Deviation: <1%H
- Resolution: 0.5H
- Digital read out
- Auto Hold feature
- Accurate and repetitive deviation = 20~90HSA
- HSA<+/-1 grade
- Uses 1-SR44 Button Cell Battery
- Custom rugged carry case
These durometers are designed to test the hardness of Rubbers and Plastics. These sleek hand held hardness testers are crafted and engineered to perform at the highest level of accuracy. An ergonomic lightweight design assists in taking precise and consistent hardness measurements.