Part #: 900-348canquote
Digital Superficial Rockwell Hardness Tester # 900-348
Manufacturer: Phase II
Range/Size: See specs below
Graduations: See specs below
900-348 Digital Superficial Rockwell Hardness Testers
The 900-348 digital Superficial Rockwell hardness tester comes with fully automated load/unload procedures affords highly sensitive and accurate readings. Micro computer controlled with USB output to built-in mini printer or PC. The 900-348 digital superficial Rockwell hardness tester offers programmable scale conversions, dwell times, statistical capabilities and test counter. This hardness tester is capable of testing in all of the superficial Rockwell scales and has automatic conversions to HRC, HRB, HB, HV, HLD, and σb .
- Fully automated load/unload procedures affords highly sensitive and accurate readings
- Micro computer controlled with USB output to built-in mini printer or PC.
- Offers programmable scale conversions, dwell times, statistical capabilities and test counter
- Capable of testing in all of the Superficial Rockwell hardness scales
- Automatic conversions to HRC, HRB, HB, HV, HLD and σb
- Easily obtain Average, Min/Max, S, R
- Menu selectable system
- Upper/Lower Limit Settings
- Memory of 500 test results
- Curved Surface Auto correction
- Minor Load: 3 Kgf
- Major Load: 15 Kgf, 30 Kgf, 45 KGF
- Test Force Application: Dead Weight
- Test Force Control: Motorized
- Results Display: Hi Def LCD Digital Readout
- Resolution: 0.1HR
- Memory/Output: 500 Tests/USB
- Vertical Capacity: 7.87"
- Throat Depth: 6.50"
- Height: 28.34"
- Width: 7.87"
- Depth: 21.60"
- Weight: 220 lbs.
- N-scale Diamond Indenter
- 1/16" Steel Ball Indenter
- 2- HRN Test Blocks
- 3- HRT Test Block
- Test Table 5.87" (150mm)
- Flat Anvil 2.5" (63mm)
- Std. Vee Anvil
- Accessory Case
- Dust Cover
The 900-348 comes with a 5-Year warranty and is NIST traceable.
If you have any questions on the Phase II 900-348 or want to know if this machine will work for a specific application, please call, live chat us, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.