Part #: 900-349canquote
Digital Superficial Rockwell Hardness Tester Tallboy # 900-349
Manufacturer: Phase II
Range/Size: See specs below
Graduations: See specs below
900-349 Digital Superficial Rockwell Hardness Tester Tallboy
The 900-349 digital Superficial Rockwell hardness tester comes with fully automated load/unload procedures affords highly sensitive and accurate readings. Micro computer controlled with USB output to built-in mini printer or PC. The 900-349 digital superficial Rockwell hardness tester offers programmable scale conversions, dwell times, statistical capabilities and test counter. This hardness tester is capable of testing in all of the superficial Rockwell scales and has automatic conversions to HRC, HRB, HB, HV, HLD, and σb .
- Fully automated load/unload procedures affords highly sensitive and accurate readings
- Micro computer controlled with USB output to built-in mini printer or PC.
- Offers programmable scale conversions, dwell times, statistical capabilities and test counter
- Capable of testing in all of the Superficial Rockwell hardness scales
- Automatic conversions to Scale conversion, HV, HB, HK, σb
- Easily obtain Average, Min/Max, S, R
- Menu selectable system
- Upper/Lower Limit Settings
- Memory of 500 test results
- Curved Surface Auto correction
- Minor Load: 3 Kgf
- Major Load: 15 Kgf, 30 Kgf, 45 KGF
- Test Force Application: Dead Weight
- Test Force Control: Motorized
- Results Display: Hi Def LCD Digital Readout
- Resolution: 0.1HR
- Memory/Output: 500 Tests/USB
- Vertical Capacity: 16.5"
- Throat Depth: 6.50"
- Height: 28.34"
- Width: 7.87"
- Depth: 21.60"
- Weight: 220 lbs.
- N-scale Diamond Indentor
- 1/16" Steel Ball Indenter
- Test Table 5.87" (150mm)
- Flat Anvil 2.5" (63mm)
- Std. Vee Anvil
- Accessory Case
- Dust Cover
- 3 pieces-HRN test blocks
- 3 pieces-HRT test blocks
Key Performance Parameters:
- Preload: 3kgf (29.4N)
- Total test force: 15kgf (147.1 N), 30kgf (294.3N), 45kgf (441.3 N)
- Scales: HR15N, HR30N, HR45N, HR15T, HR30T, HR45T, HR15W, HR30W, HR45W, HR15X, HR30X, HR45X, HR15Y, HR30Y, HR45Y
- Load cycle: 3-8s
- Load dwell duration: 2-50s
- Resolution: 0.1HR
- Display: High definition LCD w/Backlight
- Operation: Menu selectable, Membrane keypad
- Auxiliary functions: Upper/lower limits setting & alarming,
- Data statistics: Avg., Max., Min., S, R,
- Scale conversion: HV, HB, HK, σb
- Curved surface Auto Correct
- Data output: USB data output to PC, Integrated printer
- Memory: Max 500 items of test results stored automatically
- Testing space: 200mm in vertical, 165mm in horizontal
- Dimensions? 550mm x 200mm x 720mm
- Power supply: single phase, AC, 110V, 50-60Hz, 4A
- Net weight: 85kg
The 900-349 comes with a 5-Year warranty and is NIST traceable.
If you have any questions on the Phase II 900-349 or want to know if this machine will work for a specific application, please call, live chat us, or email email@example.com.