Part #: 900-390canquote
Micro Vickers Hardness Tester # 900-390
Manufacturer: Phase II
Range/Size: See specs below
Graduations: See specs below
900-390 Micro Vickers Hardess Tester
The 900-390 is part of the Phase II advanced line of Micro Vickers Series hardness testers that have a state-of-the-art, precise testing system suitable for hardness analysis of metallic specimens in metallography laboratories or production environments. The Phase II 900-390 micro-vickers hardness testers is versatile and user-friendly. This hardness tester was designed for the accurate hardness testing of small precision parts, thin materials, coatings, wires and case depth determinations. The Phase II 900-390 is our entry level micro-vickers hardness tester, covering the load range from 10g to 1kg.
Conforming to ASTM E-384/92 vickers hardness testers standards, the 900-390 vickers hardness tester will offer unmatched repeatability. This micro Vickers hardness tester can also measure Knoop hardness after installing an optional knoop indenter. A perfect rugged performer suited for any environment, the Phase II vickers hardness testers are offered with a 5 year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- 10x objective and a 40x objective and a 10x microscope for measurement.
- Displays measuring method, testing force value, indentation length, hardness value, dwell time of the testing force, as well as the number of measurement on the LCD screen.
- Automatic calculations after value entered on keypad shown on the display.
- Threaded interface that can be linked to the digital camera and CCD pickup camera.
- Adopted cold light source with life of approx. 100000 hours. The user also can select halogen lamp as light source according to their requirement.
- The optional CCD Automatic Image Measuring Device can be equipped on present tester according to user's requirement.
- Knoop hardness values can be obtained by installing a Knoop indenter
- Testing Range: 1HV~2967HV
- Test Force:
- 0.098N (10g)
- 0.246N (25g)
- 0.49N (50g)
- 0.98N (100g)
- 1.96N (200g)
- 4.90N (500g)
- 9.80N (1000g)
- Max Height of the Specimen: 100mm
- Max Distance from the Indenter Center to the Instrument Panel: 95mm
- Lens/indenters with: With Hand Turret
- Carriage Control: Automatic(Load/Dwell/Unload)
- Amplification of the microscope: 100x, 400x
- Dwell Time of the Test Force: (5-60)S
- Min.Graduation Value of the Testing Drum Wheel: 0.25um
- Dimension of the XY Table: 100 x 100mm
- Movement Field of the XY Table: 25 x 25mm
- Light source/Power Supply: 110-220v, 60/50Hz/Cold Light Source
- Weight/Gross Weight: 41.5kg
- Net Weight: 35kg
- Package Dimensions: 425 x 245 x 490mm
- Ferrous, steel and non ferrous metals
- IC wafers
- Thin plastics
- Metal foils & laminates
- Surface layers
- Heat treatment effects
- Case depth
- Carburized layer depth
- Hardness from welding to deposition
The 900-390 comes with a 5-Year warranty and is NIST traceable.
If you have any questions on the Phase II 900-390 or want to know if this machine will work for a specific application, please call, live chat us, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.