Part #: 900-332canquote
Tall Frame Rockwell Hardness Tester # 900-332
Manufacturer: Phase II
Range/Size: See specs below
Graduations: See specs below
900-332 Tall Frame Rockwell Hardness Tester
The 900-332 Tall Frame Rockwell Hardness Tester has a "state of the art" design along with dynamic precision only found at Phase II. Users say the 900-332 Rockwell scale hardness tester stands out because it is accurate, repeatable, and easy to use. Conforming to ASTM E-18 Rockwell Hardness standards, the 900-332 hardness tester will offer unmatched repeatability in all standard Rockwell Hardness scales. A perfect, rugged performer suited for any environment including heat treat facilities, tool rooms, workshops, laboratories and inspection labs. Unlike any other hardness testing company, Phase II provides lifetime support on all their hardness testers.
- 15 3/4" Test height for extremely large parts
- Direct analog dial reading
- Advanced design, easy to operate
- Engineered to obtain highly sensitive and accurate readings
- Minor Load: 10Kgf
- Major Load: 60Kgf, 100Kgf, 150Kgf
- Test Force Application: Dead Weight
- Test Force Control: Hydraulic Dashpot System
- Results Display: Analog Dial Gage
- Vertical Capacity: 15-3/4" in.
- Throat Depth: 5.5 in.
- Height: 33.0 in.
- Width: 18.0 in.
- Depth: 70.0 in.
- Shipping Weight: 200 lbs.
- C-scale Diamond Indenter
- 1/16" Ball Indenter
- 3- HRC Test Blocks
- 1- HRB Test Block
- 1-HRA Test Block
- Test Table 5.87" (150mm)
- Flat Anvil 2.5" (63mm)
- Std. "V" Anvil
- Accessory Case
The 900-332 comes with a 5-Year warranty and is NIST traceable.
If you have any questions on the Phase II 900-332 or want to know if this machine will work for a specific application, please call, live chat us, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.