Part #: 52-174-212
Twin Beam Dial Height Gages
Lowest Price Guaranteed
52-174-212 Fowler Twin Beam Dial Height Gage: 0-12"
The Fowler 52-174-212 has the following specifications:
- Range: 0-12"
- Graduations: .001"
- Accuracy: +/- .0015"
The Fowler Twin Beam Dial Height Gage is one of Fowler’s best selling height gages. The twin beam dial height gage is great for checking heights and depths as well as squareness of a work piece. The scriber on this height gage can easily be removed and replaced with a holding bar in which the operator can attach a test indicator to be able to measure squareness. Higher Precision is happy to offer a variety of Fowler indicators that are compatible with this height gage.
- Separate digit counters register both upward & downward travel.
- Zero setting can be obtained throughout the gage's range.
- Coarse readings in .100" graduations: fine readings taken on indicator are .001".
- Dual chrome plated beams.
- Carbide-tipped scriber.
- Base is hardened, ground & lapped for maximum flatness.
The 52-174-212 is commonly found in the Fowler Tool-A-Thon catalog.
Fowler Twin Beam Dial Height Gages:
- 52-174-212 Twin Beam Dial Height Gage: 0-12"
- 52-174-224 Twin Beam Dial Height Gage: 0-24"
Fowler Twin Beam Electronic Height Gages: