Part #: 54-191-014-1canquote
V Series Height Gages
Lowest Price Guaranteed
54-191-014-1 V Series Electronic Height Gage 0-12"/300mm
The Fowler/Trimos V Series Electronic Height Gages can be used in a lab environment or directly on the shop floor. The V Series is commonly known as the Cadillac of height gages" because of its quality and durability. The V Series is a versatile height gage and can be used for a variety of applications such as ID, OD, steps, depths, heights, min, max, TIR, and centerline dimensions. Unlike other manufacturers, most of these measuring applications can be done with only one measuring probe. The easy-to-use electronics have a small learning curve and most operators can master the operation of the gage within an hour of training. The 54-191-014-1 Fowler/Trimos V Series Height Gages come with a 5-year warranty which is the best in the industry. This height gage also includes a 4mm ruby ball probe, probe setting master, charger, certification, and dust cover. Higher Precision highly recommends the V Series Height Gages.
The 54-191-014-1 has an accuracy of .00032"/.008mm.
- Measures height, inside and outside diameters and centerline locations without changing probes
- Simple to operate with hand wheel and self triggering probe
- Swiss engineering and construction
- Min/Max/Delta value
- Direct RS-232 output for SPC
- Full numeric keypad and large display
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Optional printer and probes
- Includes 4mm ruby probe, probe calibration gage, charger, dust cover and certificate of accuracy
- Holds probes with a 8m shank
Below is a list of all the Fowler/Trimos V Series Electronic Height Gages.
- 54-191-014-1 0-12"/300mm
- 54-191-024-1 0-24"/620mm