Part #: 2910S-72
Dial Indicator # 2910S-72
Lowest Price Guaranteed
2910S-72 Mitutoyo Dial Indicator - Standard One Revolution Type for Error-free Reading: .008"
The Mitutoyo 2910S-72 Dial Indicator has the following specifications:
- Range: .008"
- Graduations: .0001"
- Range/Full Stroke: .01"
- Dial Reading: 4-0-4
- Type: with lug
- Accuracy: +/- .0001"
- Measuring Force: 2.5N or less
- Stem/Shank: 3/8"
- Contact Point: #4-48 UNF Thread
- Type: ANSI/AGD
- One Revolution Type: Y
- Shockproof Type: Y
- Dustproof Type: Y
- Jeweled Bearing Type: Y
- An unique shock-proof mechanism is incorporated, providing improved immunity to shock due to sudden spindle retraction caused by high impact.
- The crystal is hard coated for durability and scratch resistance.
- Approximately 40% lighter than the conventional dial indicator.
- Provided with an improved resistance to shop floor contaminants such as water and dust.
- Due to the spindle bushing being offset from the stem, spindle movement will not be hindered or jammed when clamping along the stem.
- A pair of limit hands are provided for quick and easy tolerance judgment (GO/±NG).
Dial Indicator - Inch:
- 2910S-10 Dial Indicator: .008"
- 2910SB-10 Dial Indicator: .008"
- 2910S-72 Dial Indicator: .008"
- 2910SB-72 Dial Indicator: .008"
- 2909S-62 Dial Indicator: .04"
- 2909SB-62 Dial Indicator: .04"
- 2976 Dial Indicator: .02"
- 2977 Dial Indicator: .04"
- 2978 Dial Indicator: .06"
Dial Indicator - Metric: