Part #: 52-562-253
Girod Horizontal Test Indicators
Lowest Price Guaranteed
52-562-253 Girod “Horizontal” Test Indicator
The 52-562-253 has a dial reading of 0-4-0.
The ultimate in Swiss workmanship, Fowler-Girod Indicators are internationally respected as "The Best."
All Fowler-Girod Indicators meet or exceed Federal Specifications for accuracy. Their exceptional design and quality assures you a lifetime of accuracy and total reliability.
- Monobloc body design has 7 fine jeweled bearings isolated in a shock proof assembly separate from the outer body and cannot be influenced by external pressures
- Independent ,interchangeable movement transmits measuring value via rack & pinion
- Rugged anti-magnetic one-piece housing is satin-chrome plated to resist corrosion
- Auto-reverse mechanism with adjustable ball bearings, provides ultra-smooth action
- Carbide contact points (1/2" length) can swivel over 210 ° to reach any location
- Universal mounting: dovetails supplied at top, front, and back for prober set-up
- Adjustable bezel and dial easily set and reset to zero. Microfine graduations on dials. Your choice of dial diameters.
- Price includes indicator, fitted case, carbide contact points, and two dovetail clamping stems: 7/32" and 1/4" diameter
Replacement Contact Points:
- 52-567-101 0.500” Length with an .040” Ball Diameter
- 52-567-102 0.500” Length with an .080” Ball Diameter
- 52-567-103 0.500” Length with an .120” Ball Diameter
Replacement Dovetail Clamping Stems:
Below is a list of all the Fowler Girod “Horizontal” Test Indicators:
- 52-562-253 has a range of .008”, .0001” graduations, 1.0” dial diameter and 0.5” Point Length
- 52-562-453 has a range of .008”, .0001” graduations, 1.5” dial diameter and 0.5” Point
- 52-563-252 has a range of 0.8mm, .01mm graduations, 28mm dial diameter and 12.5mm Point
- 52-563-253 has a range of 0.2mm, .002mm graduations, 28mm dial diameter and 12.5mm Point
- 52-563-452 has a range of 0.8mm, .01mm graduations, 38mm dial diameter and 12.5mm Point
- 52-563-453 has a range of 0.2mm, .002mm graduations, 38mm dial diameter and 12.5mm Point