Part #: 54-520-792canquote
Ultra-Digit Mark IV Electronic Indicator # 54-520-792
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Designed and manufactured by Sylvac in Switzerland, Fowler introduces the Ultra-Digit Mark IV Indicator the latest in mechanical and electronic design technology for measuring instruments.
- The non-contact scale inductive measuring system is insensitive to dust, dirt, oils and electrical or magnetic interference.
- Direct inch/metric conversion.
- High contrast LCD display for fatigue-free viewing. LCD display has indicators for in/mm, hold, reference, preset zero functions.
- Dual measuring references, each one individually presettable to 99.99999.
- Low drain, high efficiency lithium wafer battery 4500 hrs. continuous on time. Extend battery life 2-3 years with on/off switch.
- Repeatability .0001" (.002mm), 2s.
- Incremental floating zero. If tool is used for SPC, the zero button can automatically be configured as a data I/O switch.
- Increased measuring, tracking speed of approximately 1.5 meters (60")/second impossible to overrun measuring speed.
- Hold feature freezes display.
- Display face rotates 270°.
- Non-contact scale measuring system no gears or pinions or other moving parts.
- Top lifting knob.
- Direct RS232C output allows connection of the tool to any computer or printer. No Interface is necessary. For direct SPC output, hook up the tool with the specially constructed optocoupled cable. Free IBM compatible computer software included with cable for tolerancing, min/max/tir, analog display, large display and SPC data collection.
- AGD Group 2 dimensional specifications. (3/8" mounting, lug back, 4-48 thread).
- Rugged housing constructed from high impact Polyamid, stainless steel shank and spindle.
- Temperature range 41-104°F working -4 to 140°F storage