Part #: 53-422-068
Adjustable Micrometer Spirit Level
Lowest Price Guaranteed
53-422-068 Fowler/Wyler Adjustable Micrometer Spirit Level
The 53-422-068 has a sensitivity of .00025"/12"
- The Adjustable Micrometer Spirit Level is used to measure flatness of surfaces, inclination, tapers or concentricities.
- Prismatic measuring base is hardened and ground and the level includes an insulated handle.
- Base measures 5-7?8" x 1-3?4" x 3-1?6" (150mm x 44.5mm x 80mm).
- Micrometer has a hundred division lines with engraving of figures from 0-100.
- By depressing center knob, the micrometer can be turned easily and positioned to zero.
- Angle of level is fine adjusted using the micrometer knob.
- Includes wooden case.