Part #: 53-422-057
Precision Framed Spirit Levels
Lowest Price Guaranteed
53-422-057 Fowler/Wyler Precision Framed Spirit Level: 6" x 6"
The Fowler/Wyler 53-422-057 Precision Framed Spirit Level has the following specifications:
- Dimensions: 6" x 1-3/8" x 6" (150mm x 35mm x 150mm)
- Angular Sensitivity: 10 seconds
The Fowler/Wyler precision framed spirit levels are considered one of the best quality framed spirit levels available on the market today. The precision framed spirit levels are manufactured in Switzerland at Wyler AG. When it comes to precision spirit levels, there are not many other brands that can produce the level of quality that Wyler can.
Levels are used for adjusting and checking horizontal and vertical surfaces and shafts. The level features two prismatic sides and also comes equipped with an insulating handles.
- Ultra high quality ls:
- Hand scraped by Swiss craftsmen.
- A clear view of the main vial can be observed not only from above, but also from both sides. This full view allows position of the bubble to be read easily.
- Includes fitted case.
Fowler/Wyler Precision Framed Spirit Leve
- 53-422-058 Precision Framed Spirit Level: 4” x 1.375” x 4” (100mm x 35mm x 100mm)
- 53-422-057 Precision Framed Spirit Level: 6” x 1.375” x 6” (150mm x 35mm x 150mm)
- 53-422-059 Precision Framed Spirit Level: 7.875” x 1.5625” x 7.875” (200mm x 40mm x 200mm)
The Fowler/Wyler 53-422-057 Precision Framed Spirit Level is also available in different sensitivities or can have magnets inserted into the bases. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.