Part #: 53-422-525
Precision Spirit Levels
Lowest Price Guaranteed
53-422-525 Fowler/Wyler Precision Spirit Level
Fowler/Wyler 53-422-525 has the following sensitivities:
- 10 seconds
The 53-422-525 has base dimensions of 7-7/8” x 1-11/16” x 1-5/8”(200mm x 43mm x 41mm)
The Fowler-Wyler Horizontal Spirit Level is used for inspecting and levelling horizontal surfaces and cylinders. Sensitivity of .0005" per 10" length. This model features prismatic bearing surface, longitudinal and cross levels. Levels feature numerous advantages and ensure easy, accurate measurements.
- Protective wooden handle with large plastic window prevents damage to the vial from dirt and rough handling.
- Fully in compliance with DIN standards
- Magnetic inserts available upon request.
- To ensure constant high precision, the main vial is mounted under stress free conditions within a steel tube.
- In addition to the normal viewing from above, the large window enables the vial to be observed from both sides. This advantage is obvious when the operator is working in confined, close, remote areas and unable to move about during his inspections.
- Stability of twist to ±5 degrees.
- Simple adjustment system.
- Includes wooden case.
Below is a list of all the Fowler/Wyler Precision Spirit Levels:
- 53-422-525 has a base length of 7-7/8”/200mm
- 53-422-555 has a base length of 11-13/16”/300mm
Special Precision Spirit Levels are available in different sizes and sensitivities. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.