Part #: 52-222-224
Digit Counter Micrometer Head
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Digital Micrometer Head
The Fowler 52-222-224 Digital Micrometer Head offers unsurpassed accuracy for a wide variety of applications used for the most demanding requirements in optical instruments, machine tools, staging fixtures, XYZ mounts, special gages & tooling, micro-stages and more. Micrometer heads are available in conventional vernier style or convenient mechanical digital style.
- Sharp microfine graduations (.0001"") on a satin chrome finish.
- Spindle diameter: .256""
- Spindle is hardened and precision ground of special steel; spindle face microlap finished. Measuring faces are carbide tipped.
- Thimble and sleeve are satin chrome finished. Zero adjustment on the sleeve.
- Overall Length: 5.25""
- Mounting Shoulder Diameter: .625""
- Mounting Shoulder Length: .670""
- Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
- Includes fitted case.
Looking to purchase multiple pieces of the 52-222-224 Digital Micrometer Head? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for quantity discounts.