Part #: 224CRLZ
Interchangeable Anvil Micrometer # 224CRLZ
Unusual flexibility, plus a wide range of measurement makes the Starrett 224 series satin-chrome micrometers very popular in machine or automotive repair shops and for all applications requiring a versatile micrometer.
Each micrometer is equipped with a series of easily interchangeable anvils, thus providing the full range in steps of 1" or 25mm with a single micrometer. Suitable wrenches are furnished to make necessary adjustments.
These larger sizes have .300" (7.6mm) anvil and spindle diameters for ease of use on larger work.
- Starrett satin chrome finish – no glare – resists rust
- Advanced sleeve design with staggered lines and distinct figures for precise and easy readability
- Large thimble diameter with distinct figures
- Balanced frame and thimble design ensure easy handling and better readability
- Ring-type knurled lock nut for quick and sure locking
- Combination ratchet and speeder for uniform pressure and quicker adjustment
Accuracy and Long-Life Features:
- Rigid and stable special cast iron frame with appropriate perforations for lightness and ribbed for strength and stability
- Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle (the heart of our accuracy)
- Interchangeable anvils
- Micro-lapped measuring faces
- Quick and easy sleeve adjustment