Part #: 52-250-301-1
Digital Counter Disc Micrometers
Lowest Price Guaranteed
52-250-301-1 Fowler Digit Counter Disc Micrometer
Fowler's Digit-Disc Micrometers feature extra large diameter discs which easily enter hard to reach places such as narrow grooves, slots and recesses.
- Hammertone blue baked enamel finished frame is tapered for hard to get at places.
- Anvil and spindle are hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on measuring faces.
- Positive locking nut on the spindle.
- Quick and easy zero adjustment on sleeve.
- Flatness: .00004"
- Accuracy and Parallelism: .00016" on 1" and 2" sizes
- Disc diameter: .708"
- Disc edge thickness: .035"
- Center opening: .280"
- Ratchet thimble
- The disc type anvil and spindle simplifies measuring the thickness of difficult, closely spaced sections, ribs, keys, fins, cutting edges on forming tools, chordal thickness of gear teeth, etc.
- Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
- Includes wrench and fitted case.
Below is a list of all the Fowler Digit Counter Disc Micrometers: