Part #: 52-250-225canquote
Disc Micrometers - Metric
Lowest Price Guaranteed
52-250-225 Fowler Disc Micrometer: 0-25mm
The Fowler 52-250-225 Disc Micrometer has the following specifications:
- Range: 0-25mm
- Graduations: .01mm
- Disc Diameter: 20mm
- Accuracy: .004mm
- Flatness: .001mm
The Fowler 52-250 series of disc micrometers simplify measuring thickness of difficult, closely spaced sections, ribs, keys, fins, cutting edges on forming tools, chordal thickness of gear teeth and more. The extra large diameter discs on the 52-250-225 will enter normally inaccessible places such as narrow grooves, slots and recesses.
- Ratchet thimble ensures greater repeatability among users
- Quick and easy zero adjustment on sleeve
- Anvil and spindle are hardened and precision ground with micro lap finish on measuring faces.
- Hammer tone blue baked enamel frame is tapered for hard-to-get-at places.
- Positive lever locking clamp.
- Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
- Includes fitted case.
Fowler Disc Micrometers - Metric:
- 52-250-225 Disc Micrometer: 0-25mm
- 52-250-250 Disc Micrometer: 25-50mm
Fowler Disc Micrometers - Inch: