Part #: 369-253
Electronic Non-Rotating Spindle Disk Micrometer # 369-253
Lowest Price Guaranteed
- The Disk Micrometer is designed to easily measure root tangent length of spur gears and herical gears.
- Non-rotating spindle eliminates torque on workpiece.
- With standard bar except 0 - 15mm, 0 - .6" 0 - 25mm, 0 - 1", 0 - 300mm & 0 - 1.2" Model:
- Speedy spindle feed of 10mm/rev. (Quickmike type).
- Diameter of measuring disk: 20mm / .787"
- With Ratchet Stop for constant force.
- With SPC output (Series 369).
- Supplied in fitted plastic case
- Accuracy: Refer to the list of specifications.
- Resolution*:0.001mm or .00005"/0.001mm
- Graduation**: 0.01mm or .001"
- Flatness: 1Ìm / .00004"
- Parallelism: 4Ìm / .00016" for models up to 50mm / 2"; 6Ìm / .00024" for models over 50mm / 2"
- Measurable module: 0.5-6
- Display*: LCD
- Battery*: SR44 (1 pc.), 938882
- Battery life*: Approx. 1.2 years under normal use (1 year: Quickmike type, 3 years: Quickmike type with fine-loading)
- Series 227: Refer to page 27 for more information.
- *Digital models **Analog models
Function of Digital Model:
- Origin-set, Zero-setting, Data hold, Data output, inch/mm conversion (inch/mm models)
- Alarm: Low voltage, Counting value composition error