Part #: 234B-5
Micrometer Standard # 234B-5
234B-5 End Measuring Rod: 5"
The 234B-5 is ideal for checking precision measuring tools.
Starrett 234 End Measuring Rods or standards are for checking and setting micrometers of 2" capacity and larger, and are also used on machine tools for comparing gages, checking precision measuring tools, for measuring parallel surfaces, and many other types of work. They are made of special tool steel in rod form with ends hardened and accurately lapped to a spherical radius. 5" w/o Rubber Handle.
- Useful for measuring parallel surfaces
- Available plain or with insulated handles to minimize expansion by heat when held in the hand
- These standards are the ones used for all micrometers furnished with standards
- Made of special tool steel in rod form with ends hardened and accurately lapped to a spherical radius
- Larger sizes available on special order
- Ring-type knurled lock nut for quick and sure locking
- Set Quantity: 1
- Diameter (in): 1/4"
- End Geometry: Spherical
- Handle Type: Without Insulating Handle
The 234B-1 is used on machine tools for comparing gages.