Part #: 234MB-300
Micrometer Standard # 234MB-300
234MB-300 End Measuring Rod: 300mm
The 234MB-300 is ideal for checking precision measuring tools.
Starrett 234 End Measuring Rods or standards are for checking and setting micrometers of 2" capacity and larger, and are also used on machine tools for comparing gages, checking precision measuring tools, for measuring parallel surfaces, and many other types of work. They are made of special tool steel in rod form with ends hardened and accurately lapped to a spherical radius. 25mm Standard End Measuring Rod without Rubber Handle.
- Rods or standards are for checking and setting micrometers of 2" capacity and larger
- Useful for measuring parallel surfaces
- Made of special tool steel in rod form with ends hardened and accurately lapped to a spherical radius
- With insulated handles to minimize expansion by heat when held in the hand
- 234 standards are the ones used for all micrometers furnished with standards
- Larger sizes available on special order
- Ring-type knurled lock nut for quick and sure locking
- Set Quantity: 1
- Diameter (in): 6.3mm
- End Geometry: Spherical
- Handle Type: Without Insulating Handle
The 234MB-300 is used on machine tools for comparing gages.