Part #: 52-401-222-1
Interchangeable Anvil Micrometer # 52-402-222-1
Lowest Price Guaranteed
52-401-222-1 Fowler Interchangeable Anvil Micrometer: 6-12"
The Fowler 52-401-222-1 Interchangeable Anvil Micrometer has the following specifications:
- Range: 6-12"
- Graduations: .0001"
- Accuracy: .00024"
- Parallelism: .0004"
- Flatness: .00003"
Fowler's Interchangeable Anvil Micrometers are very popular in machine and auto repair and for all other applications requiring a versatile micrometer. The interchangeable micrometers include all anvils and setting standards to be able to measure across the stated range. The 52-401-222-1 interchangeable style allows users to take measurements with the accuracy of a micrometer but do not need to purchase a micrometer for every increment of an inch. Standards are also included to accurately adjust the required range.
- Ratchet stop ensures better repeatability among users
- Positive lever locking clamp assures accurate settings.
- Standards are included with each set.
- Graduations are microfine on satin chrome for easy reading.
- Each anvil is fitted with an adjusting collar to set the overall dimension.
- Hammertone blue baked enamel frame.
- Spindle thread is hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on carbide tipped measuring faces.
- Diameter of measuring face: .256" (0—12") or .295" (12—20")
- A wrench is included for fast, easy zero adjustment on the sleeve.
- Includes fitted case.
Fowler Interchangeable Anvil Micrometers: