Part #: 157-902
Optical Parallels Set # 157-902
Lowest Price Guaranteed
The Mitutoyo 157-902 is a set of parallels made up of the following :
- Designed to inspect parallelism and flatness of measuring faces of micromters.
- Each set consists fo 4 thickness.
- Supplied in fitted wooden case.
- Flatness: 0.1Ìm / .000004"
- Parallelism: 0.2Ìm / .000008"
- Diameter: 30mm / 1.18"
- Parallelism Check between Measuring Faces by Means of Interference Fringe Produced by an Optical Parallel
- The parallelism between the measuring faces can be determined as follows; place the optical parallel to the anvil and observe the number of interference fringes produced on the spindle side under the measuring force of the micrometers.
- The parallelism is about 1Ìm (0.32Ìm x 3 = 0.96Ìm).
- Fringe on the anvil side must not be more than one.