Part #: 119-202
Sheet Metal Micrometer # 119-202
Lowest Price Guaranteed
The 119-202 has an accuracy of -/-.004mm.
- Spherical Anvil
- Flat Spindle
- Measures thickness of sheet metal, paper, plastic, and rubber parts.
- With Ratchet Stop for constant force.
- With a standard bar except for 0 - 25mm / 0 - 1" model.
- IP65 water/dust protection (Series 389*). *Except for 389-513/389-713
- Supplied in fitted plastic case.
- Accuracy: Refer to the list of specifications.
- Resolution*: 0.001mm or .00005"/0.001mm
- Graduation**: 0.01mm, .001" or .0001"
- Flatness: 0.6Ìm / .000024" for models with 150mm / 6" throat; 1Ìm / .00004" for models with 300mm / 12" throat
- Parallelism: 3Ìm / .00012"
- Measuring faces: Carbide tipped
- Display*: LCD
- Battery*: SR44 [1 pc. (2 pcs.: 389-513 and 389-713)], 938882
- Battery life*: Approx. 1.2 years under normal use (1.8 years: 389-513 and 389-713)
- Dust/Water protection level*: IP65
- *Digital models **Analog models
Function of Digital Model:
- Origin-set, Zero-setting, Data hold, Data output, inch/mm conversion (inch/mm models)
- Alarm: Low voltage, Counting value composition error