Part #: 256MRL-50
Disc Micrometer # 256MRL-50
256MRL-50 Starrett Disc-Type Micrometer with Rotating Spindle: 25-50mm
The Starrett 256MRL-50 Disc Micrometer has the following specifications:
- Range: 25-50mm
- Graduations: .01mm
- Accuracy over the While Surface: +/- .003mm
- Accuracy when measuring on the edges: +/- .004mm
- Material: Steel
- Lock Nut Type: Knurled Ring Type
- Thimble Type: Ratchet
The Starrett 256M Disc-Type Micrometer is used to measure the thickness of work sections such as ribs, lands, fins, cutting edges on form tools, and chordal thickness of gear teeth. Because of their large anvil and spindle faces, the 25mm sizes are also useful for measuring the thickness of sheet materials like paper, cardboard, rubber, and plastics.
- Advanced sleeve design with staggered lines and distinct figures for precise and easy readability
- Quick-reading figures – every thousandth numbered on inch tools
- Convenient decimal equivalents
- Balanced frame and thimble design ensure easy handling and better readability
- Available in the 1" and 25mm sizes with rotating or non-rotating spindle
- Quick and easy adjustment
- Starrett satin chrome finish – no glare – resists rust
- Ring-type knurled lock nut for quick and sure locking
- The combination ratchet and speeder for uniform pressure and quicker adjustment on all sizes
- Gracefully designed tapered frame for use in narrow slots and tight places
- Anvil and spindle discs are 1/2" (12.7mm) diameter tapering to .015" (0.4mm) edge thickness making it possible to enter narrow grooves and recesses
- Rigid one-piece frame of drop forged steel
- Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle
- Micro-lapped measuring faces
Starrett 256M Series Disc-Type Micrometers
- 256MRL-25 Disc-Type Micrometer: 0-25mm
- 256MRL-50 Disc-Type Micrometer: 25-50mm
- 256MRL-75 Disc-Type Micrometer: 50-75mm
- 256MPN-25 Disc-Type Micrometer with Non-Rotating Spindle: 0-25mm
Starrett 256 Series Disc-Type Micrometers
- 256RL-1 Disc-Type Micrometer: 0-1"
- 256RL-2 Disc-Type Micrometer: 1-2"
- 256RL-3 Disc-Type Micrometer: 2-3"
- 256PN-1 Disc-Type Micrometer with Non-Rotating Spindle: 0-1"
Starrett 756 and 756M Electronic Disc-Type Micrometers:
- 756FL-1 Electronic Disc-Type Micrometer: 0-1"/25mm
- 756MEFL-25 Electronic Disc-Type Micrometer: 0-25mm/1"