Part #: 756MEFL-25
Electronic Disc Micrometer - Series 756M
756MEFL-25 Starrett Electronic Disc-Type Micrometer with Rotating Spindle: 0-25mm/1"
The Starrett 756MEFL-25 Electronic Disc Micrometer has the following specifications:
- Range: 0-25mm/1"
- Resolution: 00005"mm/
- Accuracy over the While Surface: +/- .004mm
- Material: Steel
- Lock Nut Type: Knurled Ring Type
- Thimble Type: Friction
- SPC Output: Yes
The Starrett 756 Series Electronic Disc-Type Micrometer with Rotating Spindle with Output is a full-featured precision measuring tool built with customary Starrett quality and workmanship. These tools are used to measure the thickness of work sections such as ribs, lands, fins, cutting edges on form tools, and chordal thickness of gear teeth. Because of their large anvil and spindle faces, the 1" size is also useful for measuring the thickness of sheet materials like paper, cardboard, rubber, and plastics. Its no-glare satin chrome finish minimizes annoying surface glare under bright lights indoors or filters out UV light. With an accuracy of 0.00015"in measuring over the whole surface, Starrett electronic micrometers guarantee a precise measurement at every position each and every time.
The Starrett 756MEFL-25 electronic disc-type micrometer has metric graduations on shell and thimble.
- Balanced frame and thimble design ensure easy handling and better readability
- Compatible with Starrett Datasure Wireless Data Collection Systems
- Advanced sleeve design with staggered lines and distinct figures for precise and easy readability
- Conventional inch or millimeter graduations standard
- Quick and easy adjustment
- Large, easy-to-read, high-contrast LCD digital readout
- Starrett No-glare satin chrome finish on thimble and sleeve minimizes annoying surface glare under bright lights indoors or filters out UV light
- No-glare black wrinkle finish on frame
- Hard and stable one-piece friction thimble permits one-hand operation of micrometer and uniform contact pressure
- Rigid one-piece frame of drop forged steel
- Ability to zero tool at any position as well as retain and return to the true zero reading of the micrometer
- Ring-type knurled lock nut for quick and sure locking
- Micro-lapped carbide measuring faces
- One 3-volt battery included for extended usage
- Automatic OFF
- Measurement HOLD button
- RS232 data output port
- Inch/millimeter metric conversion provides simple, universal, standardized unit of measurement at any position
- PRESET button to install any reading at any position
- Ability to install minimum and maximum limits
Starrett 756 and 756M Electronic Disc-Type Micrometers:
- 756FL-1 Electronic Disc-Type Micrometer: 0-1"/25mm
- 756MEFL-25 Electronic Disc-Type Micrometer: 0-25mm/1"
Starrett 256 Series Disc-Type Micrometers
- 256RL-1 Disc-Type Micrometer: 0-1"
- 256RL-2 Disc-Type Micrometer: 1-2"
- 256RL-3 Disc-Type Micrometer: 2-3"
- 256PN-1 Disc-Type Micrometer with Non-Rotating Spindle: 0-1"
Starrett 256M Series Disc-Type Micrometers
- 256MRL-25 Disc-Type Micrometer: 0-25mm
- 256MRL-50 Disc-Type Micrometer: 25-50mm
- 256MRL-75 Disc-Type Micrometer: 50-75mm
- 256MPN-25 Disc-Type Micrometer with Non-Rotating Spindle: 0-25mm