Part #: 52-375-012
52-375 Series Combination Square Sets
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Fowler's four piece Combination Sets are useful for all mechanical jobs and are used as squares, height gages, depth gages, levels, marking gages, scribers, center gages, bevel protractors, steel rules and plumbs.
- Blades fully hardened and tempered.
- Protractor head has level.
- Blades are available in 4R (graduated in 8ths, 16ths, 32nds and 64ths) or 16R (graduated in 32nds, 64ths, 50ths and 100ths.)
- Finished in baked blue enamel.
- Available in metric--.1mm and .5mm graduations on one side, mm graduations on reverse side.
- Combination sets include square head, center head and protractor head with 12", 18" or 24" blades.
- Square head has level and scriber point.
- Squares and combination sets meet Federal Specifications Type VI, Class A.
- Easy-to-read satin chrome finish blades.
- Microfine graduations.
- Double-indexed protractor is graduated 180 degrees in both directions.
- Includes fitted case.