Part #: 52-385-018
52-385 Series Combination Square Set # 52-385-018
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Fowler's Combination Sets are useful for all mechanical jobs and are used as squares, height gages, depth gages, levels, marking gages, scribers, center gages, bevel protractors, steel rules and plumbs.
- Blades fully hardened and tempered.
- Protractor head has level.
- Reversible protractor heads.
- Blades in 4R (graduated in 8ths, 16ths, 32nds and 64ths) or 16R (graduated in 32nds, 64ths, 50ths and 100ths).
- Squares and center heads fully hardened.
- Available in metric .1mm and .5mm graduations.
- Finished in baked blue enamel.
- Combination sets include square head, center head and reversible protractor head with 12", 18" or 24" blades. Double-indexed protractor graduated 180 degrees in both directions.
- Square head has level and scriber point.
- Squares and combination sets meet Federal Specifications Type VI, Class B.
- Easy-to-read satin chrome finish blades.
- Microfine graduations.
- ncludes fitted case.