Part #: C11-6
Cast Iron Center Head # C11-6
These tools were designed to train and develop "youngsters" and apprentices to lay out and check their work more efficiently. The combination square is far superior to clumsy, old-style solid workshop-grade squares that are still being used in some vocational schools and apprenticeship programs around the world. The student's advantages are:
- Tool is similar to our popular 11 Combination Square Series, but is a more economical value
- A rugged, cast iron square head that will outlast cheap plastic and die-cast imitations
- An accurate, hardened and tempered square blade offered in inch, millimeter, and inch and millimeter combined
- Reversible lock bolt allows the blade to be turned over or end-for-end so that all four graduated edges may be used
- The combination square, as its name indicates, handles many jobs, saving the apprentice from buying more individual tools. This combination square can be used as a try square, 45º miter, a depth gage, a height gage, a layout tool, and as a rule.
- An optional center head is available to increase the versatility of this universal measuring tool.
- Center Head to Fit 10 Series Squares