Part #: 13MC
Double Square # 13MC
Lowest Price Guaranteed
13C Starrett Double Square with Graduated Hardened Blade: 150mm
These squares are very popular with machinists, toolmakers, and pattern makers. The sliding blades are adjustable making it practical for a wide variety of uses. The faces of the head are ground square, and the 6" (150mm) size has a level.
A drill grinding blade, also available for 6" (150mm) squares, is beveled to 59º for drill grinding on one end and 41º (the cutting angle of countersinks for machine screws) at the other. Both ends have quick-reading 64ths grads. and the graduation is located to measure perpendicularly to the axis of the drill. By reading the graduations, the center point can be easily and accurately located.
- With Graduated Blade Only
- MM on both edges one side: mm annd 1/2mm
- Double Square with hardened blade
Starrett Series 13 & 13M Double Squares
- 13A Double Square with Graduated Hardened Blade: 4"
- 13C Double Square with Graduated Hardened Blade: 6"
- 13D Drill Grinding Blade Only (for 6" model)
- 13MA Double Square with Graduated Hardened Blade: 100mm
- 13MC Double Square with Graduated Hardened Blade: 150mm