Part #: DVM-1000
Digital Vibration Tester # DVM-1000
Manufacturer: Phase II
Range/Size: See specs below
Graduations: See specs below
DVM-1000 Digital Vibration Tester
DVM-1000 Digital Vibration Tester is a multi-functional meter capable of measuring velocity, acceleration, displacement and RPM frequency.
- Acceleration: Peak Value: 0.1 - 200 m/s or or 0.3-656 ft/m/s
- Velocity(RMS): RMS: 0.1-400 (mm/s) or .004 - 16 (inch/s)
- Displacement: Peak to Peak .001 - 2mm or .04 - 80 mil
- RPM (revolution): 5 - 100,000 r/min
- Frequency: 0.1 – 10KHz
- Accuracy: <5%
- Operating Temp: 0-45°C
- Power: 4-AAA Batteries
- Dimensions: 161 x 69 x 32mm
- Weight: 300g
- Quick accurate analysis for checking balance and alignment of a rotating object.
- Large LCD display
- Designed for tension/compression measurements
- Inch/Metric Conversion with the push of a button
- Max Hold Function
- Regulated Output(AC output 2.0v peak full scale
If you have any questions about the Phase II DVM-1000 Vibration Tester or want to see if this gage will work for a specific application, please call, live chat or email us at email@example.com.