PRODUCT CODE: 52-470-004
Telescoping Gage Sets
Price: $110.09 $
Lowest Price GuaranteedRequest Quote
52-470-004 Fowler Telescoping Gage Set: 5/16 – 2-1/8″
The Fowler 52-470-004 Telescoping Gage has the following specifications:
- Range: 5/16 – 2-1/8″
- Overall Length: See Individual Gages
- Depth: See Individual Gages
- Double action rigid handle with self centering feature for quick checking of inside measurements.
- Constant spring tension for uniform feel.
- Contact point ends are hardened tool steel and precision ground on a radius of the smallest hole the gage will enter.
- Covers a measuring range of 5/16″ to 6″ with measurable depths of 4″ to 5″.
- Includes fitted vinyl case.
Another Fowler tool for easy and accurate measurements. Under spring tension, the plungers of the gage expand from the center to the size of the hole being measured and are then locked in place by a knurled knob. Final hole size is obtained by measuring over the contacts with a micrometer or vernier caliper.
Fowler Telescoping Gages and Sets
- 52-470-004 Telescoping Gage Set: 5/16 – 2-1/8″
- 52-470-005 Telescoping Gage Set: 1/2 – 6″
- 52-470-006 Telescoping Gage Set: 5/16 – 6″
- 52-470-007 Telescoping Gage Set with 12″ Long Handles: 5/16 – 6″
- 52-470-000 Telescoping Gage Set with Titanium Coated Handles: 5/16 – 6″