30-5 Barcor 30° Countersink Gage: .980-1.180″
The Barcor 30-5 countersink gage has the following specifications:
- Range: .980-1.180″
- Countersink Angle: 30°
- Graduations: .002″
- Accuracy: +/- .0005″
The Barcor countersink gage is a precision tool that was designed to measure the major diameter of a countersink. The countersink gage operates just like the chamfer gage but the gaging plunger is at a specific angle. Each Barcor countersink gage includes a calibrated setting ring to be able to set and calibrate the gage prior to use. Once the gage is calibrated in the setting ring, the user can insert the spring loaded gage into the countersink and the major diameter is displayed on the dial.
- Only available in Electronic
- Available in 7 different countersink angles: 30°, 60°, 82°, 90°, 100°, 110°, 120°
- .0002″/.005mm Graduations
- Conically ground gaging plunger
- Setting ring included
- “Peak Hold” comes standard on all models
- SPC models available upon request
The Barcor Countersink Gage is a direct reading gage. It reads the dimension as called out on your print. This gage gives you fast, accurate, and repeatable readings on the shop floor or in the Gage Room. Virtually foolproof, even the inexperienced can use the COUNTERSINK GAGE with reliable results.
Available Barcor Countersink Gages:
Barcor 30° Electronic Countersink Gages – Inch:
- 30-0 Barcor 30° Electronic Countersink Gage: .020-.170″
- 30-1 Barcor 30° Electronic Countersink Gage: .160-.360″
- 30-2 Barcor 30° Electronic Countersink Gage: .360-.560″
- 30-3 Barcor 30° Electronic Countersink Gage: .560-.780″
- 30-4 Barcor 30° Electronic Countersink Gage: .780-.980″
- 30-5 Barcor 30° Electronic Countersink Gage: .980-1.180″
If you have any specific questions on the Barcor 30-5 countersink gage or want to see if it will be the right gage for a certain application, contact our inside sales department for assistance.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.