82-1-M Barcor 82° Metric Countersink Gage: 4-9mm
The Barcor 82-1-M countersink gage has the following specifications:
- Range: 4-9mm
- Countersink Angle: 82°
- Graduations: .05mm
- Accuracy: +/- .015mm
The Barcor countersink gage is a precision tool that was designed to measure the major diameter of a countersink. The countersink gage operates just like the chamfer gage but the gaging plunger is at a specific angle. Each Barcor countersink gage includes a calibrated setting ring to be able to set and calibrate the gage prior to use. Once the gage is calibrated in the setting ring, the user can insert the spring loaded gage into the countersink and the major diameter is displayed on the dial.
- Available in 7 different countersink angles: 30°, 60°, 82°, 90°, 100°, 110°, 120°
- Only available in electronic
- .002″/.05mm Graduations
- Conically ground gaging plunger
- Setting ring included
- “Peak Hold” comes standard on all models
- SPC models available upon request
The Barcor Countersink Gage is a direct reading gage. It reads the dimension as called out on your print. This gage gives you fast, accurate, and repeatable readings on the shop floor or in the Gage Room. Virtually foolproof, even the inexperienced can use the COUNTERSINK GAGE with reliable results.
Barcor 82° Countersink Gages – Metric:
- 82-0-M Barcor 82° Countersink Gage: .5-4mm
- 82-1-M Barcor 82° Countersink Gage: 4-9mm
- 82-2-M Barcor 82° Countersink Gage: 9-14mm
- 82-3-M Barcor 82° Countersink Gage: 14-20mm
- 82-4-M Barcor 82° Countersink Gage: 20-25mm
- 82-5-M Barcor 82° Countersink Gage: 25-30mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.