PRODUCT CODE: PHT-960
Digital Shore A Durometer # PHT-960
Price: $199.00 $179.10
Lowest Price Guaranteed
PHT-960 Phase II Digital Shore A Durometer
The Phase II PHT-960 Digital Shore A Durometer has the following specifications:
- Measuring range: 0-1000HSA
- Deviation: <1%H
- Resolution: 0.5H
- Digital read out
- Auto Hold feature
- Accurate and repetitive deviation = 20~90HSA
- HSA<+/-1 grade
- Uses 1-SR44 Button Cell Battery
- Custom rugged carry case
Note: The units are not designed to ASTM specifications and cannot be certified as such.
The PHT-960 Phase II Digital Shore A Durometer can be used for testing the following materials:
- Rubber: Soft vulcanized (ie tyre), natural nitrile
- Elastomeretric materials (rubber & rubber like): GR-S, GR-1, neopene, thiokol, flexible polyacrylic esters neoprene, thiokol, flexible polyacrilic esters.
- Other: Wax, felt, leather etc. (materials that normally yield under fingernail pressure, such as the heel on your shoe).
These durometers are designed to test the hardness of rubbers and plastics. These sleek hand held hardness testers are crafted and engineered to perform at the highest level of accuracy. An ergonomic lightweight design assists in taking precise and consistent hardness measurements.
To see a video on the operation of the PHT-960 Phase II Shore A Durometer: Click Here