PRODUCT CODE: PHT-2500D
Portable Hardness Tester # PHT-2500DRequest Quote
PHT-2500D Portable Hardness Tester
State of the art, digital Hardness Tester is a menu driven, multi-functional unit with extended memory and RS232 output capabilities. The PHT-2500D can perform Hardness tests that easily convert to every popular Hardness scale, including Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, Shore, etc. Protective leather wrist strap included!
Simply put, the PHT-2500D is the most versatile, accurate, portable Hardness Tester on the market today!
- Load the impact body
- Place the impact body on your test piece
- Push the button to begin testing and obtain reading
- Base instrument
- Impact device D
- Calibrated test block
- Custom carry case
- Cleaning brush
- Operation manual
- Micro printer
- Impact devices; DC, D+15, DL, G, C
- Special support rings
- Printer cable
- Easy to read menu operation
- Large LCD display with back light
- RS 232 interface
- Automatic conversions to: Brinell, Rockwell, Vicker and Shore hardness
- Automatic mean value
- Data storage capacity
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% (referred to L=800, repeated accuracy: +/- 4L units)
- Measuring range: 200-960 HL
- Materials: steel & cast steel, alloy tool steel, stainless steel, grey cast iron, spheroidal iron, cast aluminum, brass, bronze, wrought copper alloy.
- Battery type: AAA alkaline (2)
- Operating temperature: 5-104 degrees F
- Dimensions: 108 x 62 x 25mm
- Weight: 230 grams
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.